Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Belly Pics

So I am officially 8 weeks today. Woo hoo!

I though that I could post some belly pics to show how much I have grown- basically not at all . Tee hee.


The hubby has noticed some changes but really if I have gained it hasn't been more then a pound due to the morning sickness, plus I think the week 4 and week 8 picture are pretty much identical but you can tell me if you disagree.

The chest has gotten a bit bigger but not so much that I need a new bra or anything like that.
I'm not disappointed that my stomach has not really gotten bigger yet. I just hope that there is enough room for the baby- yes I realize it is the size of a raspberry right now- I mean for later :D

3 comments:

  1. Yeah, you look pretty much the same LOL adorable. I hope you keep tracking with pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You 8 weeks pregnant is what I wish I looked like on my healthiest/skinniest day! :) lol

    ReplyDelete