Sunday, January 17, 2010

Two Months

Tomorrow we hit the two months left mark. Wow. It is still completely unreal to think that I will soon have a son. This whole time I have felt like we still have so much time and now it is really starting to hit that, hey we really don't. However I am happy to have a lot going on as that keeps me from getting too focused on any one thing.

I think one thing that has really helped me stay calm and relaxed through all of this is having wonderful midwives and a great OB.Never once have I heard you shouldn't do this, or any negative comments. It is great, especially when I read some of the silly warnings that places like baby.center and the like send out in the weekly emails. I've actually stopped reading all of them, as they just aren't worth my time.

I feel good, and the baby is doing great and that is all that matters.

In other news, I feel so so sad for all the people in Haiti. I hate not being able to do anything besides donate money. I simply can't imagine the pain that the whole country is going through right now. My thoughts are with everyone there.

No comments:

Post a Comment