Wednesday, September 8, 2010

I'll be back

We are leaving for our first trip to the States with little Teddy next Friday. I have been very busy getting everything ready, preparing (mentally LOL), and trying to enjoy the last days here in Germany as well. I only get to see my mother 1-3 times a year so as you can imagine, I am very, very excited. She was here when Theo was 6 weeks and I know she is going to be so amazed by how much he has grown and by the fact that he does in fact do more things then cry now :D

Considering that this trip is relatively short (2 1/2 weeks) I am going to really try and enjoy every minute and that for me means taking a break from Hetta Hoo.

So I will "see" you all when I get back in October. Hopefully with some fun new updates and pictures.

7 comments:

  1. Have a great time with your mom and a safe trip!! :)

    Can't wait to hear all about it when you get back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is so adorable Ash my comments keep failing so I hope finally you'll get this google keeps messing up for me ahhhh. Have a GREAT time in the US!!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I’m a recent follower of your blog, and I love it! I featured your blog on mine today in a post spotlighting multicultural/racial family bloggers, as well as to give you a blog award. I’m looking forward to continuing to read your blog in the future!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just found out about your blog from the post Jay wrote about your blog. I like and I plan to become a follower. Stop by when you get a chance--www.learningtoenjoytherain.blogspot.com :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you have a good trip. Your son is too cute.

    ReplyDelete