Monday, November 9, 2009

So much love

I grew up with a mom who always, always told me she loved me. So it is still normal for me to say I love you all the time to the people whom I love- mainly my husband and my mom, and most recently Theodor.

It is crazy how much I already love him. It is almost as if I can feel my heart expanding just for him. He already means so much to me and makes me happy just by squirming around and sleeping. To feel such strong emotions towards someone who I have never met and really know nothing about was a bit of a surprise. But really there is absolutely no way that he could not exceed all of my expectations and hopes, as he already is absolutely perfect.

This is turning out to be such a wonderful journey filled with so many great emotions. I can't imagine how it will be when he actually arrives and becomes a more active member of our family.
I can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment